Rain Fur Rent Questions Sept 20, 2009 14:07:05 GMT -5
Post by 3arman on Sept 20, 2009 14:07:05 GMT -5
Since the Travis era started I have had about 10 RFR songs. I liked what I heard but never gave them much attention. After recently obtaining a few live Cd's ( thanks Matt ) they now have my attention and respect. Anyway, does anyone know where I can access their lyrics? I have tried their myspace page but can't seem to get anyone's attention. As is the case with most of Travis's music I can figure out about 80% of the words but need the other 20% to complete the puzzle. One particular line needs immediate attention because it is driving me crazy that I can't figure it out even though I have heard 3 different versions. The song is "Compared to What" and the line goes "your eyes are full of fear, your body language is ______ ? Also does anyone know the name of the second song from the Malibu Inn December, 2005 show? Rocket Logic is the opening track and Code A16 is listed second, but there is another song in between that is not listed. It is probably my favorite RFR song so I would like to know the name of it.